Monday, February 16, 2009

Im Back!



Wow. I havnt updated this in forever! Life has been really busy with 2 kids, but Im back now and am excited to keep everyone up to date with what we have going on!! Kaitlyn is enjoying school and growing like a weed. She will be 4 next month. How time flies! Here is a new picture of her:






She is learning to write her name and knows most of her colors. She has come so far since the summer. We are batteling a bad attitude and lack of concentration, but something we are working in.


Ashlynn is also growing like a weed. Tommorow she will be 8 months! I swear I just brought her home. She crawls and can pull to standing on things. She loves to cruise the furniture, but hasnt attempted to take a step by herself yet. Which is fine by me..lol. Here is a recent photo of her...


She has a tooth now, and with the way she has been acting latley, Im sure more are on the way!

Well thats all for now. I hope I can be better at updating this!

No comments:

Polka dot